Friday, June 22, 2012

Vagator's call





STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
I captured this image during a fun trip with my friends to Goa. We did an early morning ride through the unknown streets to reach Vagator beach. I had heard about this beach and its beauty through one of my other friend, and so I urged my pals to visit it. Fortunately, the place wasn't crowded as Baga or Calangute. As expected, the beach was very beautiful and luckily, we had a soothing weather that day. I climbed over the small boulders along with my friend, Anand, to make some portraits with him. The view stunned me as I had never seen a beach high above the ground. This is the image I composed before bringing my friend into the frame. Browsing through this set of pictures today, I feel like Vagator is calling me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.