Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stream-line to turbulence


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
I am sure that the mechanical engineers could understand the story behind this picture right after reading the caption. This was taken during my one night shoot with the smoke. My dad was watching some cricket match late night that day. So, I had to close my door for avoiding some fishy reactions from him. Damn, I am not smoking yet my room was full of smoke and filled with pungent odour. If he had knocked my door, I would have emerged out from the clouds of smoke. I planned everything before the shoot since the subject was a little dangerous to handle in a small
room. Definitely, the Reynold's number would have been less than 2000 during the initial stage and might have raised above 10,000 in the final stage. All these transitions happened within just 5 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.