Monday, April 11, 2011

Finger-hand relationship


STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
It was an amazing moment that day and also it was my first shooting experience in a wedding. I was packing up my camera when this cute little girl walked in with her mom. I knew I am left with a very little time. I quickly opened up my bag and took my camera out. She noticed me and got excited. she called her mom and pointed me. They did wait for me with pleasure. I just set the basic parameters and then pointed and shot this picture. Although I didn't have much time to control my picture parameters, this moment was truly wonderful. Somehow, I managed to take 3 shots with this kid. When I realized that I have got a pretty descent picture with this girl, I waved my hand to her. She replied me with her hand and walked away with a cute smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.