Monday, December 6, 2010

The joy of jumping high.




STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
I took this picture near cheranmahadevi river, tirunelveli district in the month of november. The sky was dull and unpleasant that day. But the tree-environment attracted me. While wondering about how to make a good photograph there, I came across a tree trunk which was cut to the bottom. Still it was about a metre above the ground. So I asked Vasi to stand on the trunk and jump high stretching out his arms and legs. Infact I showed him a demo to stretch like this. I was lying flat on the ground while i took this picture. Ofcourse, I used the on-camera flash. Took as many as 20 attempts, finally this shot worked out. And thanks to Dr.Ibrahim for his safe drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.